ETSI is an SBA certifed 8(a) Company
ETSI is certified through the Small Business Association’s 8(a) Business Development program and will graduate April 17, 2030. As an 8(a) company the federal government has the flexibility to sole-source non-manufacturing contracts up to $4 million dollars. Additionally, per 13 C.F.R 124.517 (a)(b), eligibility and size status cannot be protested for sole source contracts.
ETSI is an SBA certified Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB/WOSB)
Section 8(m) of the Small Business Act authorizes certain procurement mechanisms to ensure that Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSBs) have an equal opportunity to participate in Federal contracting.
ETSI is an SBA verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
With strong military roots in both the executive and employee ranks, ETSI is a proud Service Disabled Veteran Owned business.
GSA 8(a) STARS lll GWAC
8(a) STARS III contract number:
Five year base period with one three year option. Contract base ordering period is 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026. Task Order performance can go five years beyond contract ordering end date
Contract Program Manager:
8(a) STARS III website:
Information Technology Solutions for Your Mission Requirements
Expeditionary Technical Solutions Inc (ETSI) is proud to announce that we are a Prime contractor on the GSA 8(a) STARS III Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
8(a) STARS III is a multiple-award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (MA-ID/IQ) contract designed to provide federal agencies with innovative information technology (IT) services-based solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses. Using 8(a) STARS III will enable you to access ETSI through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional open-market methods – saving time and taxpayer money.
Features and Benefits of 8(a) STARS III
- $50 billion program ceiling
- Sole-source task orders up to the 8(a) competitive threshold
- Contract types include fixed-price, labor-hour, and time-and- material terms
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- No protests on orders under $10 million, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC
U.S. Navy and Marine Corps: Seaport NxG Contract Number – N0017819D7631
- Seaport NxG allows our Navy and Marine Corps customers to acquire our Engineering and Program Management Services through the SeaPort Website.
CONTRACTING POINTS OF CONTACT
Click on the link below to view and download our capabilities brief. If there are any questions or you would like to discuss our capabilities further, please feel free to contact us at one of the email addresses above.
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541715 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Nanotechnology and Biotechnology)
- 561410 – Document Preparation Services
- 611420 – Computer Training