ETSI is an SBA certifed 8(a) Company
ETSI is certified through the Small Business Association’s 8(a) Business Development program and will graduate in 2029. As an 8(a) company the federal government has the flexibility to sole-source non-manufacturing contracts up to $4 million dollars. Additionally, per 13 C.F.R 124.517 (a)(b), eligibility and size status cannot be protested for sole source contracts.
ETSI is an SBA certified Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business (EDWOSB/WOSB)
Section 8(m) of the Small Business Act authorizes certain procurement mechanisms to ensure that Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSBs) have an equal opportunity to participate in Federal contracting.
ETSI is an SBA verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
With strong military roots in both the executive and employee ranks, ETSI is a proud Service Disabled Veteran Owned business.
Contracting Points of Contact
Click on the link below to view and download our capabilities brief. If there are any questions or you would like to discuss our capabilities further, please feel free to contact us at one of the email addresses above.
U.S. Navy and Marine Corps: Seaport NxG Contract Number – N0017819D7631
- Seaport NxG allows our Navy and Marine Corps customers to acquire our Engineering and Program Management Services through the SeaPort Website.
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541513 – Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 561410 – Document Preparation Services
- 611420 – Computer Training